ONLINE BANKRUPTCY AUCTION
By Order Of U.S. BANKRUPTCY COURT – Douglas S. Stanger, Esq. Trustee
Case # 22-13639-KCF
ERFS ENVIRONMENTAL & REMEDIATION SERVICES
Bidding Opens: Wed. April 19, 2023 at 9AM
Bidding closes: Wed. May 3, 2023 at 1PM
(One lot will close every 2 minutes starting at 1PM)
Thursday, April 27, 2023, 10AM to 3PM
Saturday, April 29, 2023, 9AM to 1PM
Tuesday, May 2, 2023, 10AM to 3PM
200 Airport Rd
Lakewood, NJ 08701
- 2016 CHEVY C4500 BIG BOX TRUCK – 24,070 MILES, VIN#: 54DCDW1B7GS810353
- 2016 CHEVY SILVERADO 3500HD TRUCK W/UTILITY BODY – 98,508 MILES, VIN#: 1GB5CYC81GZ126892
- 2014 MERCEDES BENZ 3500 SPRINTER VAN – 133,302 MILES, VIN#: WD3PF1DC5E5863792
- 2013 MERCEDES BENZ SPRINTER 2500 CARGO VAN – 104,444 MILES, VIN#: WD3PE7CCXD5751513
- 2010 FREIGHTLINER SPRINTER – 166,624 MILES, VIN#: WDYPF4CC1A5480729
- 2006 FORD ECONOLINE E350 SUPERDUTY – 256,679 MILES, VIN#: 1FDSE35L36HA59239
- 2006 FORD F350 SUPERDUTY RACK BODY – 177,877 MILES, VIN#: 1FDWW36P66EA11803
- 2005 FORD ECONOLINE E150 VAN – 221,926 MILES, VIN#: 1FTRE14W65HA38032
- 2004 FORD EXPEDITION EDDIE BAUER – 169,809 MILES, VIN#: 1FMPU17L54LB21826
- 2002 FORD TREATMENT E-350 VAN, UTILITY BODY – 261,440 MILES, VIN#: 1FDWE35L12HB07803 – MISSING CATALYTIC CONVERTER AND NEEDS FUEL PUMP REPLACED. NOT OPERATING AT THIS TIME.
Construction Equip. & Trailers:
- 2016 JOHN DEERE 26G EXCAVATOR, RUBBER TRACK, ENCLOSED CAB, 171.6 Hours”
- CARMAX TAGALONG TRAILER
- BIG TEX EQUIPMENT TRAILER
- 4 OTHER BIG TEX & 1 MUSTANG TRAILER TO BE SOLD WITH THE EQUIPMENT MOUNTED ON THEM.
- 2016 – 6712DT DRILL RIG, W/ TRAILER
- 2016 54LT DRILL RIG MACHINE W/ TRAILER
- GEOPROBE GS100 GROUT SYSTEM
- GEOPROBE DP 800 PUMPS
- GEOPROBE 6” AUGER, 10” AUGER, HOLLOW STEM AND SOLID STEM AUGERS, RODS & TOOLING
Environmental & Site Equipment:
BBA HD DT150 DEWATERING PUMP W/HOSES AND EQUIPMENT TRAILER, LG. BLUE CHEM GROUT MACHINE WITH LOMBARDINI DIESEL AND L-8 MOYNO PUMP UP TO 30 GAL PER MIN. AND 800 PSI, (HYDRAULICS NEED TO BE RE-DONE AND NEW PUMP NEEDS INSTALLATION), COMES WITH LIKE NEW 10ET BIG TEX TRAILER. YELLOW GROUT MACHINE, BEAVER HYDRAULIC AND MANUAL 3FT AUGER, JACK HAMMER AND PULLS, VAPOR EXTRACTOR (INOPERABLE) WITH MOTOR AND TRAILER, 2 PCS OIL BELT SKIMMERS, QTY. OF LARGE DRILL BITS, RKI EAGLE TEST EQUIP., HORIBA U-51 & U-52 MULTI PARAMETERS INSTRUMENTS, MINI RAE MONITORS, 2002 NOGGIN SMART CART GPR, MAG-LUTZ-BANJO, LITTLE GIANT PUMP, TL SPRAYERS, ATLAS PULLERS & DRIVERS, 28 ASSORTED TANKS (55 – 2,100 GAL.), & MUCH MORE!
Support & Contractor Equipment:
BRIGGS, RYOBI & RIDGID GENERATORS, HIGH PRESSURE HOSES AND FITTINGS, 30FT BLACK HYDRAULIC HOSES, BOSCH – DEWALT – & RIDGID – POWER TOOLS & EQUIPMENT, LG PESTICIDE/CHEMICAL TOUCHLESS SPRAYER UNIT, HAND TOOLS, MILWAUKEE CORE AND CONCRETE DRILL, CORE BITS, LAB SUPPLIES, SAFETY EQUIPMENT, GEAR AND CLOTHES
- 2018 HYSTER H FORTIS FORKLIFT VERY GOOD CONDITION, LOW HOURS (PICK UP AFTER EQUIPMENT REMOVAL)
- 2008 YALE GLC040 FORKLIFT – 2,750 HOURS, LPG FUEL, 3 STAGE MAST WITH 171″ LIFT, SIDESHIFT & 42″ FORKS (NOT FROM ERFS BANKRUPTCY ESTATE)
PALLET JACK, EMPTY DRUMS, PALLET RACKING, CRAFTSMAN & RIDGID SHOP VACS, FLOOR JACKS, EXHAUST FAN, 2 POWER WASHERS, HUSQVARNA SNOW BLOWER (NEEDS REPAIR) HEATERS, QUANTITY HAND TOOLS, WHEELBARROWS, HAND TRUCKS, VACUUMS, & MORE!
EXECUTIVE AND SECRETARY “L” DESKS W/ HUTCHES & CHAIRS, DISPLAY CONFERENCE BOARDS, CANON IMAGE RUNNER ADVANCED C3330I COPIER, COMPUTER MONITORS, 4 AND 5 DRAW VERTICAL & LATERAL CABINETS, CONFERENCE TABLE & CHAIRS, & MUCH MORE!
Pick-Up & Removal:
Thursday, May 4, 2023, 9AM to 4PM
Friday, May 5, 2023, 9AM to 4PM
Peter Costanzo Auctioneers
BANKRUPTCY AUCTION – ONLINE BIDDING TERMS:
EFRS ENVIRONMENTAL REMEDIATION SERVICES VEHICLES & EQUIPMENT
AUCTION DATE: APRIL 19, 2023 – MAY 3, 2023
- PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold “as-is” and it is the buyer’s responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion. All sales are FINAL and there are absolutely NO refunds.
- If you are interested in participating in our online auctions YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE. Please provide an accurate phone number and email address upon registering. After you request to bid, please click the link in the blue registration box for the credit card authorization form to fill out. Once the auction company receives the completed credit card authorization form an auction company employee will contact you to complete your registration approval. NJ bidders are required to post a $1,000.00 authorized hold deposit, Out-of-State bidders are required to post $2,500.00 authorized hold deposit & International bidders are required to post a $10,000.00 authorized hold deposit. The authorized hold deposit may be waived for long time well-established bidders at the auctioneer’s discretion. (PLEASE NOTE: AN ADDITIONAL HOLD DEPOSIT MAY BE REQUIRED FROM ANY BIDDER DURING THE BIDDING PROCESS. THE DEPOSIT IS AN AUTHORIZED HOLD ONLY. YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED AT THIS TIME. IF YOU ARE NOT A WINNING BIDDER, THE MONEY WILL BE RELEASED FROM THE HOLD WITHIN APPROXIMATELY 24 HOURS OF THE CLOSE OF SALE).
- Please allow up to 24 hours for approval/authorization to be complete. All persons requesting to bid MUST complete the registration process one hour prior to the close of auction (Wednesday, May 3, 2023, by 12 Noon, EST). Bid requests that are received after this time may not be approved.
- In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address where they can be contacted in order to assure good contact between PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS and the bidder throughout any transactions.
- By registering to bid, all persons acknowledge to have full knowledge of these “Terms and Conditions of Sale” and agree to be bound thereby. Buyer acknowledges that PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS is acting as only agent for the seller.
- Bidding will open on Wednesday, April 19, 2023, at 9:00 AM and lots will start closing on Wednesday, May 3, 2023, at 1:00 PM. TWO lots will close every 1-minute beginning with Lot Number 1.
- Bid Extension: The closing of a lot is automatically extended 3 minutes whenever a bid is placed during the last 3 minutes of the items closing time.
- On-site Previews will be held on Thursday, April 27, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Saturday, April 29, 2023, from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM and Tuesday, May 2, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM. All previews will be held on premises of ERFS Environmental Remediation Services 200 Airport Rd., Lakewood, NJ 08701. Catalogs will be available on-site. All sales are final so please attend the preview.
- BUYERS PREMIUM: There is a 9% Buyer’s Premium added to the final bid price. (Auctioneer’s Commission.)
- SALES TAX: It is our opinion that this sale is not subject to 6.625% NJ State Sales Tax. However, if deemed taxable in the future, the buyer will be responsible to pay NJ State Sales Tax when invoiced. Customer pays tax on motor vehicles when registering at the Motor Vehicle Agency.
- PAYMENT: Cash, wire transfers and bank checks are the preferred methods of payments. Any cash payments over $10,000 the purchaser is required to fill out an IRS Form 8300 at the time of payment. Credit cards will also be accepted (there is a 4% service processing fee for using credit cards). You will be emailed an invoice that will include wire transfer instructions to complete payment. If wire transfers or other forms of payment are not received by 4PM EST Friday, May 5, 2023, credit cards used for the credit card authorization forms provided for registration approval may be charged the full amount of the purchase, if necessary.
- REMOVAL/PICK-UP: PURCHASERS MUST REMOVE THE MERCHANDISE FROM THE PREMISES AT THEIR OWN RISK & LIABILTY. PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS DOES NOT provide any shipping.Merchandise is located at and must be picked up on premises at ERFS Environmental Remediation Services 200 Airport Rd., Lakewood, NJ 08701. Look for Auction Signs. All purchases are made at the purchaser’s risk and the auctioneer is not responsible if all or any part is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed from any cause. Items that are paid for in full but missing at the time of removal/pick-up may be remedied by either item substitution, if available, or a refund for the lot. Auctioneer shall not be liable for non-delivery to the purchaser of any lots for any reason. Shipping arrangements and cost are the BUYER’S SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. Removal and rigging are to be at the purchaser’s own expense, risk, and liability. All rigging and delivery arrangements are strictly the responsibility of the purchaser and rigging company. Independent contractors must provide certificate of insurance. PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS takes no responsibility for these arrangements whatsoever. PURCHASERS MUST SUPPLY THEIR OWN LABOR, EQUIPMENT & MATERIALS. A FORKLIFT WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR LOAD OUT.
- REMOVAL PICK UP DATES & TIMES: Purchasers must schedule removal of items with PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS. Removal days and times will be Thursday, May 4, 2023, and Friday, May 5, 2023, between 9AM and 4PM EST, please call Auction Company to schedule pick-up. All items must be picked up by Friday, May 5, 2023. Extended removal time will be available by special appointment. No claims of any kind will be allowed once assets have been removed from the premises.
- In the event of a billing error the buyer is obligated to pay any deficiency upon presentation of a corrected bill.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to resolve any dispute regarding bids or bidders. The auction company reserves the right to refuse any bid or bidder. The auction company is not obligated to approve all bidder registration requests.
- Record of the sale is being kept by the auctioneer & bookkeeper and will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
- Items in the catalog are subject to additions & deletions. Nominal opening bids will apply on select items. Some vehicle opening bids may reflect lien amount. All sales require the approval of the bankruptcy trustee. All vehicles come with free & clear title.
- THIS LISTING IS ONLY A GUIDE AND ACCURACY IS NOT GUARANTEED. EVERY ITEM WILL SELL “AS IS” “WHERE IS”. PLEASE INSPECT INVENTORY & EQUIPMENT PRIOR TO BIDDING. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No sale shall be invalidated by reason of any defect or inaccuracy in any of the lots by reason of their being incorrectly described or photographed in this listing or elsewhere and no liability shall be borne by the Auctioneers in respect of any such fault or errors. These listings have been prepared only as a guide based on information from sources generally believed to be reliable and from the Consignor, but the accuracy thereof cannot be guaranteed or warranted by the Auctioneers, and you hereby agree to hold harmless PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS and its employees for any errors or omissions regarding the item(s) being sold. This information includes but is not limited to written and/or oral descriptions, year, make, model, machine or engine hours, physical condition, options, features, photographs, and other data pertinent to the value of the item, or the use of the items purchased. Bidder acknowledges that it is their responsibility to inspect all equipment and to make his own inquires. There shall be no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, statutory, or otherwise, of any nature whatsoever. Each, and every, lot will be sold “as is” “where is”. Specifically, but not to restrict the generality of the foregoing, the Auctioneers make no representation or warranty on any of the lots which are the subject of the auction.
- USE OF SITE: The inventory will be offered with online interactive bidding on PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS website, powered by Nextlot. PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS and Nextlot cannot and will not be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions caused by any means and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted service or use of the site. Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS, in its sole discretion, may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding and re-sell any item/lots that were affected by any malfunction.
- PURCHASER COMPLIANCE: If the purchaser fails to comply with any of the stated and printed “Terms and Conditions of Sale” included but not limited to full payment, method of payment and removal of purchased goods, the auctioneer at his option may declare the purchaser in default without notice and retain all monies paid as liquidated damages and pursue legal remedies available for enforcement of purchaser’s performance or to recover losses caused by purchaser’s default. These losses may include, but are not limited to, restocking, moving, storage and any and all expenses related to the reselling of the goods and any losses on any subsequent sale.
- As a winning bidder for items in the auction closing May 3, 2023, conducted by PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS, purchaser agrees to be bound by all of the auction terms regarding payment and removal of purchased items. Purchaser has accepted these terms and conditions upon registration for bidding. Purchaser acknowledges that removal of purchased items is their sole responsibility. All purchases are made at the purchaser’s risk and the auctioneer is not responsible if all or any part is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed from any cause. Items that are paid for in full but missing at the time of removal/pick-up may be remedied by either item substitution, if available, or a refund for the missing items. Auctioneer shall not be liable for non-delivery to the purchaser of any lots. Purchaser enters the property at their own risk and liability and holds the Auction Co. harmless for any damage to goods during removal. Purchaser also holds the Auction Co. harmless and free of any liability whatsoever for any injury or claims of any kind by any person that may arise during the of the previews and/or removal of any item or while on the premises at ERFS Environmental Remediation Services 200 Airport Rd., Lakewood, NJ 08701.
SALE MANAGED & CONDUCTED BY
PETER COSTANZO AUCTIONEERS INC.
Rigging Company Recommendations
1. Pedowitz Machinery Movers
(917)939-2975 – Ray
2. Big Sasco – Equipment & Machinery Transport (Local NJ, NY)
(718)777-7181 – Moe
3. All Hours 24 Service
4. Flynn’s Towing
5. Frank Conforti
Hauling & Rigging up to 200,000lbs